25 Nov 2017
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Frankston Festival of the Lights
You are invited to celebrate the start of the festive season at Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights 2017. The largest Christmas festival in the state, this year’s event promises a night of magic for the young and young at heart.
Join Santa, Mrs Claus and your host Brodie Harper, as they guide you into an evening guaranteed to inspire the hearts and imaginations of everyone who attends as once again, Davey Street and the Frankston Arts Centre are transformed into an enchanted land where magic happens and dreams really do come true.
- Share your Christmas wish-list with Santa Claus at Santa’s House
- Enjoy the sounds of Christmas at the Entertainment Stage
- Tree Lighting Ceremony and Fireworks Display at 9.30pm
- Help light up the night and purchase a $3 candle to wave as you sing along to the Carols!
- The Frankston Library have extended their opening hours for the event. Christmas story time will take place and there will be a craft activity, face painting and live music in the library forecourt.
Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the spirit of community with your family and friends.
9:45pm – Fireworks and Lighting of the Christmas tree
A family tradition, the fireworks and lighting of the 100 year old Norfolk Pine promises to be a memorable moment. With a special appearance from Santa and his friends, make sure you and your loved ones don’t miss the fireworks.
*Peninsula Kids holds no responsibility for changes/cancellations to events on this website. It is advisable to confirm event details.