1 Aug 2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Rosebud Secondary College
Anxious Kids Seminar
Parenting expert, award-winning speaker and author of 11 books Michael Grose, together with wellbeing expert and researcher Dr. Jodi Richardson will be touring across Australia and New Zealand to present their evidence-based approach to managing kids’ anxiety. Here they will speak about the tools and strategies for helping children outlined in their highly acclaimed book Anxious Kids.
This seminar is ideal for parents, carers, teachers and other professionals who work with children.
You can learn
- The origins of anxiety and how it impacts on children and teens
- How to respond constructively when a child or teen is anxious
- Tools to teach kids to help regulate their anxiety
- The lifestyle factors you can enhance to minimise anxiety
- Why avoidance of anxiety-inducing events is not the answer and what to do instead
- How to create a wellbeing plan for your child or young person
The seminar will take place at Rosebud Secondary College on 1 August, 7pm-9pm.
Tickets are available via the Parenting Ideas website.
*Peninsula Kids holds no responsibility for changes/cancellations to events on this website. It is advisable to confirm event details.