12 May 2020 - 17 May 2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Merlin Entertainments’ Australian attractions are keeping you entertained all week long with an amazing schedule of LIVE streams available to watch for free on Facebook!
Tuesday 12 May:
- Waddle into SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast at 10:00am to watch the little blue penguins receive their health checks. Meet the team as they share some of the special ways they look after these cheeky blue birds.
- Tune into WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo at 10:30am to learn what a day in the life of a platypus keeper is like! Join Keepers Renee and Marina as they talk about cleaning for and feeding one of the world’s most bizarre and interesting animals.
- Stomp over to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre at 11:00am to travel back in time to when dinosaurs ruled the earth! Learn to build a baby stegosaurus – a dinosaur that loved to graze the fields and munch on plants and fruits.
- Dive into SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium at 11:30am where they are celebrating all things MUM all week long! Tune in and watch Aquarist Emma feed their beautiful eagle ray, Freckle, and learn about her interesting motherhood story.
Wednesday 13 May:
- Start your morning off at Sydney Tower Eye at 7:00am with an all-levels, energising and virtual flow yoga class, led by Flow Athletic Co-Founder and Director of Yoga, Kate Kendall.
- Gain VIP access to Madame Tussauds Sydney at 9:00am with their new virtual reality tours that bring all things fame and celebrity to you! It’s POPROCK Stars week and they are giving you the chance to get up close to your favourite music icons including Pink, Keith Urban, Ricky Martin and MORE! Let’s get the party started.
- Fly over to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures at 10:00am to watch bird cam! See different native birds drop by for a feed.
- Zen out at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium at 4:00pm with the live jelly cam. Let the breathtaking moon jellyfish calm your mood as they blob their way through Wednesday.
Thursday 14 May:
- Hop over to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo at 10:30am to join Keeper Shania, Vet Nurse Kelly and Veterinarian Mike for an emu training session. Their emus have recently been trained to stand still for a voluntary x-ray so tune in to see this procedure in action!
Friday 15 May:
- Skip into SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium at 3:00pm to meet the marvellous mudskippers! Watch these amazing walking fish eat their scrumptious lunch. What’s on the menu you ask? Live crickets!Facebook.com/melbourneaquarium
Sunday 17 May:
- Join Kieran the Master Model Builder at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre at 11:00am for more dinosaur fun! Build a baby T-rex and be sure to download the activity book in advance so you know which LEGO pieces you need.
Merlin Entertainments has also launched the FREE educational resource portal Merlin’s Education Toolbox. Inspired by the attractions, the online hub aims to provide much-needed assistance to teachers and parents facilitating home-schooling lessons and features a variety of worksheets, activities and videos.