The NEW 3 HOUR workshops are up and running again for the Easter school holidays!
All materials are supplied – clay, glaze colours, tools, a turn on the potters wheel plus a drink and a dairy free snack! (If your child has special dietary needs please feel free to bring along an alternative snack).
Your child will have loads of fun during one of the 18 workshops on offer to create fantastic artwork! Looking forward to the studio buzzing with creativity!!
- Classes are weekdays starting 3rd April to 13th April.
- Mornings: 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Afternoons: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
What you will learn
- How to knead, roll or extrude your clay
- How to hand build simple forms & other forms of your choice
- How to paint your pieces with colour
What you will get
- Skill to create various forms with clay, to take home after a couple of weeks.
- Expert tuition from an experienced pottery teacher!
- A fun & valuable learning experience for free expression through art
For more Information – www.mtelizapotterystudio.com.au
- Pottery parties can be booked for after school and weekends with a total running time of 3 hours.
- Includes clay, colours, glazes, firings, drinks and a cupcake. Other party food and supplies may be brought along.
- During warm weather, party food is served on the backyard veranda.
- Custom named invitations can be made for printing.
Pottery Parties for up to 10 children. Personalised invitation included.
After School Classes
- Children’s after school classes run for approximately 1 month each term.
- One cost includes everything.
- Learn Hand-building, Sculpture or the Pottery Wheel.
- Includes drink and a snack.