The NEW 3 HOUR workshops are up and running again for the July school holidays!
All materials are supplied, a turn on the potters wheel plus a drink and a snack! (If your child has special dietary needs please feel free to bring along an alternative snack).
Your child will have loads of fun during one of the 20 workshops on offer to create fantastic artwork! Looking forward to the studio buzzing with creativity!!
- Classes are weekdays starting 2nd July to 13th July
- Mornings: 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Afternoons: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
What you will learn
- How to create shapes & forms in clay by rolling, extruding or manipulating your clay
- How to hand build simple forms of your choice & create different types of textures
- How to paint your pieces with many colours available
What you will get
- Skill to create various forms with clay, to take home after 3 or 4 weeks.
- Expert tuition from an experienced pottery teacher!
- A fun & valuable learning experience for free expression through art
Classes fill up fast so BOOK NOW!
Bookings and more info – www.mtelizapotterystudio.com.au
Email – email@example.com | Phone 0412 568 804
- Pottery parties can be booked for after school and weekends with a total running time of 3 hours.
- Includes clay, colours, glazes, firings, drinks and a cupcake. Other party food and supplies may be brought along.
- During warm weather, party food is served on the backyard veranda.
- Custom named invitations can be made for printing.
Pottery Parties for up to 10 children. Personalised invitation included.
After School Classes
- Children’s after school classes run for approximately 1 month each term.
- One cost includes everything.
- Learn Hand-building, Sculpture or the Pottery Wheel.
- Includes drink and a snack.