Planning your Messy Shed Party!
- Well in advance, choose a party date/time and lock it in with the lovely people at The Messy Shed.
(Parties run for two hours 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm)
- 3-4 weeks before the party make a list of guests and download and print out The Messy Shed invitations. (20 children are included in the base price which is awesome when you need to invite the entire class!)
- Decide whether you’re making your own cake to bring or arranging a yummy ice-cream cake with The Messy Shed.
- If parents are staying, you might want to order one of Messy Shed’s adult platters for them to nibble on. Let The Messy Shed know about this 3 days before the birthday bash!
- Get your party favours in order. Think outside the box, (or bag)! It doesn’t have to be all sweets. Glow sticks, pencils, temporary tattoos, stickers, inexpensive plastic sunglasses or other little toys such as slinkies or spinning tops are also crowd pleasers.
- A week before the party, let The Messy shed know your final numbers and names of the guests so that they can arrange food.
- Don’t forget to remind the kids to wear or bring socks for The Messy Shed’s climbing structures