Get your kids, toddlers and preschoolers active with Kelly Mini Sports.
Our sports classes are aimed at developing basic sports skills in basketball, cricket, footy, rugby league, soccer & tennis in over 80 locations throughout Victoria and more specifically we have sessions running in the Mornington Peninsula and Frankston area.
Our fun and energetic approach delivered by expert coaches in a safe and fun environment, allow children aged 1-5 years old to discover sport while developing their fundamental motor skills, confidence and social skills.
All of our programs are:
- Held indoors throughout the school year
- 45 minute sessions including warm-up and cool-down
- Non-competitive with an emphasis on teamwork
- Sports change every two weeks to keep kids engaged and motivated
And a Kelly Mini’s pack (including team uniform) is provided with each registration making your child part of the Mini’s Team.
Our class structure includes:
- Group warm-up music exercise
- Clear demonstrations and instructions to the children and parents to complete simple tasks that introduce the core skills for each sport
- Break-out sessions throughout the class enable parents to play with their kids individually while completing these new activities
- All the learnt skills are combined to play a group activity in that sport
- Group cool-down with music and gentle exercise
Whether you’re looking for winter or summer sports for kids, our sports classes and activities will keep your toddlers and preschoolers active all year round!We offer two trial classes which gives you a good opportunity to see the program first before joining.
For more information or to book in a free trial, visit the website.