- 1 cup of warm water in separate bowls for each colour choice
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 10 drops food colouring
- 1 Tbs melted butter
- Hard-boiled eggs
How to do it:
1. In a small bowl or cup stir together water, vinegar, food colouring and butter.
2. Using a spoon, dunk the egg into the bowl a few times then completely submerge the egg for 4-5 minutes.
3. Remove egg and gently pat dry to remove excess butter.
4. Check our your eggcelently marbled colourful eggs!
5. Leave them out for the Easter Bunny to hide. (DON’T EAT THEM.)