Would your child benefit from learning key life skills like building confidence, teamwork and communication while having fun? Performance is a great way to make new friends, nurture creativity and unlock potential in young people.
Stage School has been encouraging and training young people in the performing arts for over 35 years and have developed a tried and tested curriculum which combines a mix of on-stage and off-stage rehearsals and performances.
We truly believe that the skills developed in the performing arts provide a solid platform for young people to take on the world.
- Classes in Frankston & Mornington (plus 19 other locations across Melbourne)
- Drama and Musical Theatre classes for 4-18-year-olds
- Classes matched to your child’s level of experience and skill
- Great Value – all weekly classes, workshops and costumes included
- Perform on stage twice a year in our high-quality productions
- Highly Qualified, industry-experienced teachers
- Show Costumes from our vast collection (no need to make or buy)
- Opportunity to join our Talent Agency