Ideas for a ART Party
- Get the kids to create their own ‘art smock’. Grab some inexpensive t-shirts or have your guests bring an old one from home! Use fabric markers for quick drying.
- Instead of goodie bags filled with sweets, fill bags with paint brushes, crayons, stickers and paper.
- Fill fruit trays with a rainbow of colours – strawberries, oranges, pineapple, honeydew, blueberries and red grapes.
- Label drinks as ‘creative juices’ and other snacks as ‘food for thought’.
- Use plastic paint palettes as plates.
- Four popsicle sticks can be glued together to make tiny easels. These can be used for decoration, paint brush holding or name cards.
- Give each child their own small canvas, paint, glitter, ribbon and anything else they need to create their own masterpiece.
- Keep a pack of baby wipes nearby for messy hands and spills.
Credit: Michele Cleaver 0417 425 116