Time: 20 minutes | Serve: 2
Dairy Free / Vegetarian
- 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Mayver’s Peanut Butter
- 3 medjool dates
- Blend the dates and the almond milk until they are well combined and there are no chunks.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour with the cacao powder, date/almond milk from the blender and the banana. Mash the banana through the mixture with a fork.
- In a non-stick frypan over medium heat, cook the pancakes for approx. 2 minutes either side.
- Blend the sauce ingredients until smooth and creamy. Pour over pancakes when they’re ready. Enjoy!
This delicious vegan recipe is by Rebecca Young (@young_rebecca)
Mayver’s is an Australian family owned natural spread company. All Mayver’s natural spreads are vegan
and contain absolutely no added oil, sugar, gluten, dairy, cholesterol or hardened fats and are nothing
but goodness for your family.
Mayver’s products are available at Woolworths, Coles and independent retailers Australia-wide. For
more information or recipe inspiration visit mayvers.com.au