Ideas for a Circus Party:
- Give each a guest a pile of tickets to ‘pay’ for food and games.
- Wrap coloured paper around empty tin cans and stack to make a ball toss game.
- Bundle yellow and white balloons together for a popcorn effect.
- Cut centre’s out of paper plates and use them for ring tossing over a used paper towel tube secured to another plate.
- Use white icing on cupcakes and let guests decorate their own clown face with jelly beans, liquorice, coloured icing and sprinkles.
- Paint a simple clown face by reddening the nose and painting red circles onto the apples of the cheeks.
- Affix a pompom onto the point of party hats and curling ribbon around the rim for more clowning around fun!
- Grab your animal shaped cookie cutters for circus themed sandwiches, cheese and fruit.
Unique themed Rentals & Event Design by: Chakoda Design www.chakodadesign.com
Photography by: HMP by Monique Renee www.hmpmonique.com
Cake by: The Cake Mamas www.thecakemamas.com
Face painting by: Mia Joya Face Painting
Clown & Entertainment by: Ganal’s Amazing Magic show