Ideas for an Easter tea party
- Use lots of colour – pastel coloured streamers, baskets of coloured eggs or flowers.
- Craft up some fancy napkin rings using portions of the cardboard toilet paper or kitchen paper roll. Paint and add some glitter, stickers or colourful gems.
- Make fruit bouquets by skewering assorted fruit. Strawberries for tulip heads, pineapple rings for daisies, green grapes or honeydew for leaves …
- Tell guests to arrive wearing their finest hat. Or provide them with a set of bunny ears!
- Make an egg wreath for your front door using a plastic plate, plastic eggs and a hot glue gun.
- Arrange herbal teas in assorted teapots found at your local op-shop.
- Keep a pile of dress-ups handy – pearl necklaces, boas and fancy gloves are perfect for drinking tea and being a lady.
- Use cookie cutters for Easter themed sandwiches, veggies, fruit and cheese.
Styling, Concept & Setup – Sara Jade Weddings & Events
Easter Printables Amy – Paper Blossom Creations www.facebook.com/PaperBlossomCreations
Cookies – The Cookie Fairy www.facebook.com/The-Cookie-Fairy
Wooden Tree Disc – available to hire from Soda Lime www.sodalime.com.au