Easy Christmas craft – six pointed snowflakes …
What to do:
- Start with a square piece of paper
- Fold the paper diagonally to make a triangle
- Fold the triangle in half to make a smaller triangle
- Fold the smaller triangle into thirds (The more the folds are lined up the more symmetrical the snowflake!)
- Cut the ‘v’ end off on the diagonal (This makes the points!)
- Cut away at the sides. Use different shapes and slices in varying degrees. (Keep in mind that the more paper you cut away, the more delicate of a snowflake to unfold.)
- Carefully unfold your snowflake. (It may not lay flat right away – pop under a heavy book for a bit.)
- Behold – your beautiful creation!
Now … what to do with it …
- Tree decorations
- Room decorations
- Table decorations
- Use different colours and dress up your Christmas present wrapping as below!
Picture courtesy of Pinterest