24 Nov 2018
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Frankston Christmas Festival
Saturday 24 November 2018, 5 – 10pm
Davey Street, Frankston
You are invited to celebrate the start of the festive season at Frankston’s Christmas Festival of Lights 2018. Now celebrating its 21st year. The largest free Christmas festival in the state, this year’s event promises a night of magic for the young and young at heart.
Bring the family together to create lasting memories. Enjoying entertainment and activities including Santa’s grand arrival and the traditional lighting of the Christmas tree.
- Watch Santa’s Grand Arrival
- Meet Santa Claus at Santa’s House
- Enjoy the sounds of Christmas at the Entertainment Stage
- Watch the live shows at the Frankston Arts Centre
- Kick off your Christmas shopping at the Christmas Market
- Children can create Christmas masterpieces in the North Pole
- Children’s Activity Centre at the Frankston Library
- Enjoy culinary delights in the Gingerbread Lane Festival Dining
- Head to Elf Alley to discover amusements and rides
- Children can have fun in Rudolph’s Children Zone
- Join in the Tree Lighting Ceremony and Fireworks Display – Marvel at the Tree Lighting Ceremony and Fireworks Display at 9.15pm
Check it all out now www.visitfrankston.com/events/major-events
*Peninsula Kids holds no responsibility for changes/cancellations to events on this website. It is advisable to confirm event details.