Time: 30 mins | Serves: 2
- ¼ Japanese pumpkin, deseeded, skinned and cut into small chunks
- 2 large bananas
- ¼ cup Mayver’s Dark Roasted Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6-8 Oreo cookies (or similar alternate)
- Extra peanut butter
- Matcha powder
- Edible flowers
- Cover with foil and roast the chunks of pumpkin in a 180°C oven for 25 minutes. Set aside to cool. This is best to do the morning of, or the night before to give pumpkin enough time.
- Split the cookies in half, setting aside the parts with the white ‘crème’ still attached. Crumble the remaining chocolate sides – make this easier by crushing in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin.
- In a blender, blend the cooled pumpkin, banana, Mayver’s Dark Roasted Crunchy Peanut Butter and spices until smooth. Spoon equal portions of the mixture into two separate jars, and top with the crumbled chocolate cookie. Set aside in the fridge to set.
- Using two of the remaining white crème cookie halves (eat the rest while you work), use a butter knife to carefully drizzle ‘RIP’ (as seen) onto the crème with Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter. Gently press these into the top of the mousse, decorate the cookie crumbs with optional extras, and serve!