Recipe by Susie Burrell
Makes: 20-25 pieces
- 200g dark or milk chocolate
- 200g white chocolate
- 1 cup Mayver’s Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup pistachios
- ½ cup low sugar cranberries
- 1 cup pretzels
- Melt chocolate over low heat. Stir in peanut butter.
- Pour into baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Top with a mix of cranberries, pretzels and pistachios.
- Allow to set in fridge for 2-3 hours. Then break and serve.
Mayver’s is an Australian family owned natural spread company. All Mayver’s natural spreads are
vegan and contain absolutely no added oil, sugar, gluten, dairy, cholesterol or hardened fats and are
nothing but goodness for your family.
Mayver’s products are available at Woolworths, Coles and independent retailers Australia-wide. For
more information or recipe inspiration visit mayvers.com.au
Susie Burrell is a qualified dietitian with a masters in coaching psychology.