Do you have a train fan in your family? Mt Eliza Regional Park in Two Bays Rd is home to a wooden playground with features such as slide, abacus, tunnel, chain bridge, tic-tac-toe & fireman’s pole sit beside the Eliza Express. This is a train engine with carriage (separated by a balance beam) where young train lovers will play for hours!
There is an enormous lake close by for feeding the ducks, BBQs, tables, toilets and various surrounding nature walks.
Our Favourite Feature – we have a train lover in our family, so it is difficult to go past the Eliza Express!
Other Mount Eliza Playgrounds
- Boxmoor Reserve, Boxmoor Court
- Bruce Cameron Reserve, Barmah Street
- Emil Madsen Reserve, Wooralla Drive
- John H. Butler Reserve, Ranelagh Drive
- Lisa Reserve, Lisa Court
- Moorooduc Quarry Reserve, Two Bays Road
- Mount Eliza Community Reserve, Canadian Bay Road
- Mount Eliza Park, Mountain View Road
- Mount Eliza Shopping Centre Reserve, Mt Eliza Way
- Plantation/Rupert White Reserve, Mount Eliza Way
- Warana Reserve, Warana Way