Prawns, Mango and Avocado Salad
The ultimate fresh summer salad. Nothing says summer like prawns and mango! Choose slightly firm mangoes and avocados so the salad doesn’t go mushy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 4 handfuls mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 mangoes, cut into cubes
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 20 cooked prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 avocados, cut into cubes
- 1 handful coriander, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, chopped (optional)
- ½ tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons white condiment (white balsamic vinegar)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
1 In a large bowl or on a platter, arrange lettuce, mango, onion, prawns and avocado.
2 To make dressing, shake ingredients in a jar until combined. Taste and adjust to your liking.
3 Pour over salad, and sprinkle with coriander leaves and chilli.
Jodie Blight | We’re all busy and want quick, healthy and delicious meals but sometimes just don’t have the time. Summer TABLE will inspire you to put variety and zest back into your mealtimes and with a free APP to create a shopping list on your phone, dinner will be ready in no time! And – you learn how to use leftovers in innovative new ways.
After years working as a company director in the finance industry, starting a family and moving half way around the world, Jodie Blight discovered her passion – creating healthy, easy and delicious family meals. “A fist pump from the kids is as good as a Michelin
star in my books.”