Ideas for a Shopkins Party
- Use characters and their names to label party foods. For example: Miss Twist for liquorice, Kooky Cookie for cookies, Pretz-elle for your bowl of pretzels, Poppy Corn for popcorn, Strawberry Kiss.
- Wishes is a birthday cake shaped Shopkin. It’s a great idea for a round cake or a game of ‘pin the candle on Wishes’.
- Inexpensive bottles of nail polish with their labels removed can be great party favours. Just draw Polly Polish’s winking face on with a texta.
- There are lots of great Shopkins colouring in pages on line. Print out a few and have a competition.
- The main colours in the Shopkins logo are purple, pink, green, yellow and blue. Go with these for streamers and balloons to complete your Shopkins vibe.
Chakoda Design – Unique Themed Rentals & Event Design | www.chakodadesign.com
Custom Labels | www.icustomlabel.com