It sounds gimmicky but tastes amazing. The smoky, lightly spiced creamy tomato sauce and turkey work really well with the fresh herb drizzle and the naans have more flavour and are lighter than a traditional store-bought pizza crust, soft in the middle and crispy where the edges are left uncovered. I highly recommend this.
- 1 packet The Spice Tailor Naan, either Plain or Garlic and Coriander flavours
- 1 packet The Spice Tailor Original Tikka Masala
- 200g leftover turkey, cut into 2cm cubes or strips
- Small fistful of finely sliced red onion
Creamy Herb Drizzle
- 2 tbs. sour cream
- 10g fresh washed coriander including stalks plus a little extra for garnishing the pizza
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 rounded tbs. thick Greek yoghurt
- Salt and lots of freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat the two sauces in a large non-stick frying pan until they come to a boil. Add the turkey and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Simmer gently until the sauce has thickened to a little thicker than double cream. Reserve the spices for another cook.
- Take off the heat.
- Whizz together all the ingredients for the drizzle until it is smooth but you can still see flecks of the coriander. Season to taste, adding lots of black pepper.
- Make your pizza. Quickly flash both sides of the naans under a tap of running water, avoiding the edges.
- Evenly spread the sauce, turkey and onions over the naans leaving a 1” border. Bake in the oven and bake for 2-3 minutes or until the naan is hot and soft.
- Drizzle over the herbed yoghurt and serve.