No trick, all treat with Mayver’s spooky Halloween recipes
With more Australians embracing Halloween every year, Mayver’s has put together its spookiest recipes that are not only fun to make, but are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 6
Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegetarian
- 1 green apple
- Mayver’s Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 6 cashew nuts
- Candy eyes (for decoration)
- Slice apple into 12 wedges (6 pairs), and split cashew nuts in half, lengthways.
- Spread Mayver’s peanut butter on bottom wedges of each pair and arrange split cashew nuts on top to look like fangs. Spread peanut butter on top wedge and place onto bottom wedge to look like a mouth.
- Use a very small amount of peanut butter to stick candy eyes onto top wedge.
This recipe was provided by @nataliemewing
Mayver’s products are available at Woolworths, Coles and independent retailers Australia-wide. For more information or recipe inspiration visit mayvers.com.au