- A canvas
- Craft punch – butterfly
- PVA Glue
- Paper or card in various colours
What to do:
- Get started punching out those butterflies! We punched brown for our tree trunk and branches and used green for the leaves.
- Gather the butterflies in small stacks and bend the wings up by folding the stack just slightly in the middle.
- Pour some PVA glue onto a plastic plate and dip just the middle section of the paper butterflies into the glue.
- Arrange your butterflies on the canvas in the shape of a tree. Be sure to leave a few stragglers here and there that appear to be just joining or leaving the configuration.