We’re so excited to have an easy low carb bread roll solution for everyone to try! Here is a variation you can use to make deliciously tasty rolls for your next dinner party.
Prep: 10 mins (plus cooking time) Serves: 6
- 1 pack “Get on a Roll” Low Carb Bread Roll Mix
- ¼ cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 tblsp apple cider vinegar (or similar vinegar)
- 2 egg whites (from large 60g eggs, room temp)
- 125ml boiling water
Preheat oven to 175°C fan forced.
- Empty contents of bread roll mix pack into medium size bowl.
- Add grated cheese and herbs and mix well.
- Add vinegar and egg whites to dry mix then stir together with a large spoon until dry mix ingredients are absorbed into wet ingredients.
- Add boiling water and gently mix with a large spoon until water is totally incorporated into mix and a soft dough forms.
- Using wet hands, divide dough into 6 equal pieces and smooth into round balls.
- Place dough balls on lined baking tray and flatten with palm of hand until size is around 7cm wide and 1cm high.
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove and cool completely on wire rack before enjoying with lashings of butter. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe By Linda Martinucci