Prep time: 5 minutes
This two ingredient low-carb/low-sugar treat is super quick and easy, the perfect answer to an afternoon chocolate craving and only 2g carbs per serve. Ratios of ingredients are half the amount of nut butter to chocolate so you can make as much or as little as desired.
- 100g dark chocolate (70% dark or more)
- 50g crunchy peanut butter (or other favourite nut butter)
Line a small slice tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Place both ingredients in a heatproof bowl and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Stir and put back for bursts of 30 seconds until melted and combined together.
- Pour into a slice tray lined with greaseproof paper and cool in fridge or freezer.
- Remove from fridge and rest on bench for a few minutes before slicing into squares.
After experiencing health problems three years ago, Linda changed to a low-sugar real food diet and was amazed at the results. Over a six month period, she easily lost 15kg of stubborn weight that she’d struggled with for decades, her energy levels improved to an all-time high and her mental clarity returned in abundance. Her husband joined her on this mission and also lost 20kg easily in 6 months and felt fantastic. One of the keys to their success was not feeling deprived of their favourite foods, especially cupcakes and porridge.
Linda launched her business “Simply Swap Foods” in November 2020 to help others on their journey to a healthier way of life. She loves sharing her recipes, story and knowledge about the benefits of reducing sugar and just eating real food. All Linda has done – with time and research – is ‘simply swapped’ some foods in her diet and she hopes to show others just how easy it can be and how fantastic you can feel. You really can indulge yourself and feel great too!
Check out the full product range at www.simplyswapfoods.com.au and follow Linda on her Facebook and Instagram pages for regular recipes and information. And don’t forget to download your free recipe eBook containing 16 favourite sugar-free/low-carb recipes.