A decadent treat, perfect to keep those sweet cravings under control. Add as much or as little sweetener as desired according to your taste.
Prep: 10mins Serves: 6
- 100g dark 85% Lindt chocolate
- 50g smooth peanut butter
- 1 tblsp pouring cream
- 1½ tblsp Lakanto monkfruit sweetener (or more to taste)
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Shredded coconut and extra chopped walnuts for decorating top
Line a small slice tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Break chocolate into large pieces and place in heatproof bowl with peanut butter and cream.
- Microwave for 60 seconds then remove and stir. If mixture is not fully melted, microwave for bursts of 20 seconds until all ingredients are melted and combined together.
- Keep stirring while adding sweetener and chopped walnuts.
- Spread thick mix into lined tray then place in fridge or freezer to cool until firm.
- Remove from fridge and rest on bench for a few minutes to soften before slicing into squares.
- Fudge stores well in airtight container in fridge for up to a week (if it lasts that long!).
Recipe By Linda Martinucci, Simply Swap Foods