YOU’LL NEED :
- Square-shaped paper (15cmX15cm)
- Embellishments if using
Tip: Origami paper works a treat, but if you don’t have any, no problem! Cut a 15x15cm square out of easy-to-fold paper. Wrapping paper, printer paper and construction paper work well. Cardstock would be too thick for folding.
WHAT TO DO :
- Fold the paper in half diagonally to make a triangle. Be sure to make the crease nice and sharp. Then turn the triangle so that it is pointing up.
- Fold the top layer down so the point touches the bottom fold. The second point should still be flat on the table, pointing up.
- Take the left bottom corner and fold it towards the top of the triangle. Make sure that the edges align and then so the same for the right bottom corner. Make sure the creases are sharp. You should have a diamond shape in front of you now.
- Take the first corner you just folded and tuck it inside the pocket of the small the triangle. Do the same for the other corner.
Decorate your bookmark, if you want to! Make it your own by adding your initials, stickers or glue some googly eyes on to make a page-saving friend. (Just be sure to let the glue dry before popping onto your page.)