Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Vegan
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium-packed cup coriander
- 1 medium-packed cup parsley
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 3 tbsp Mayver’s Tahini
- 1 cup fresh basil or herb of choice
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice (e.g. honey/maple/coconut sugar/stevia)
- In a blender, blend the water, coriander, parsley, cumin and sea salt until smooth.
- Sift the chickpea flour, baking powder and baking soda into a large mixing bowl. Add in the
chopped onion, minced garlic and herby liquid mixture. Lastly add in the apple cider vinegar. Stir
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, drop the batter by ¼ cup increments and use
the back of the measuring cup to spread the mixture into a pancake-shaped circle. Cook for a minute
or two, or until bubbles appear around the edge. Then flip the pancake over to allow the other side
to cook for another minute or two. Continue this process until all the batter has been used.
- Serve warm with sautéed mushrooms, fresh tomato, hummus and the lemon tahini dressing!
This delicious vegan recipe is by Faith at The Conscientious Eater theconscientiouseater.com
Mayver’s is an Australian family owned natural spread company. All Mayver’s natural spreads are vegan
and contain absolutely no added oil, sugar, gluten, dairy, cholesterol or hardened fats and are nothing
but goodness for your family.
Mayver’s products are available at Woolworths, Coles and independent retailers Australia-wide. For
more information or recipe inspiration visit mayvers.com.au