What’s not to love about this quick, fresh salad with a light creamy dressing? A flavour combination which is sure to become a favourite.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 600g cooked lamb, warm
- 4 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 2 mangoes, cubed
- 2 avocados, cubed
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 long red chilli, chopped (optional)
- 4 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons mint sauce
- 1 handful mint leaves, chopped
- Shred lamb and gently toss with salad ingredients in a large bowl or platter. Be careful not to squash the avocado.
- In a separate bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Taste and adjust to your liking. Drizzle over salad and serve.
Jodie Blight | We’re all busy and want quick, healthy and delicious meals but sometimes just don’t have the time. Summer TABLE will inspire you to put variety and zest back into your mealtimes and with a free APP to create a shopping list on your phone, dinner will be ready in no time! And – you learn how to use leftovers in innovative new ways.
After years working as a company director in the finance industry, starting a family and moving half way around the world, Jodie Blight discovered her passion – creating healthy, easy and delicious family meals. “A fist pump from the kids is as good as a Michelin star in my books.”