This combination of moist shredded lamb and colourful, crisp and tangy salad makes for the perfect summer meal (or all year round!). Fill a warm pita bread with any leftovers for a quick and tasty lunch the next day.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 600g cooked lamb (warm)
- 4 handfuls mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 2 handfuls mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white condiment (white balsamic vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- Shred lamb and toss with salad ingredients in a large bowl or on a platter.
- To make dressing, shake ingredients in a jar until combined. Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss together.
Jodie Blight | We’re all busy and want quick, healthy and delicious meals but sometimes just don’t have the time. Summer TABLE will inspire you to put variety and zest back into your mealtimes and with a free APP to create a shopping list on your phone, dinner will be ready in no time! And – you learn how to use leftovers in innovative new ways.
After years working as a company director in the finance industry, starting a family and moving half way around the world, Jodie Blight discovered her passion – creating healthy, easy and delicious family meals. “A fist pump from the kids is as good as a Michelin
star in my books.”