- 2 Paper plates
- Cotton balls
- White poster board or heavy construction paper (we used cloud patterned paper – artist’s choice!)
- Pink construction paper or pink crayon/marker
- Pipe cleaners (2 for mouth and 2 for whiskers… we used strips of paper from ears for whiskers to pull our ‘look’ together)
- 2 googly eyes
- PVC glue
How to make Paper Plate Bunny:
- Cut out two ears from the white poster board that are each about 12cm tall and 5cm wide.
- Cut out two smaller ears from the pink construction paper.
- Glue the smaller ears inside the larger ears, or colour the inside of the larger ears pink.
- With one of the paper plates right side up, glue the ears to the top of the plate so the pink part is facing the table.
- Turn the paper plate over.
- Put a dollop of glue in the second paper plate.
- Dip cotton balls into glue and then stick onto plate with ears… the more you use the fluffier your bunny will look!
- Glue the googly eyes, pompom (nose) and 2 pipe cleaners crossed, (or paper) whiskers onto the face of the Bunny.
- Bend two pipe cleaners into the shape of the bunny’s mouth and glue under nose.
*We attached a ribbon to each side of the plate with sticky tape in order to hang.