No trick, all treat with Mayver’s spooky Halloween recipes
With more Australians embracing Halloween every year, Mayver’s has put together its spookiest recipes that are not only fun to make, but are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Peanut Butter Eyeballs
Recipe by Susie Burrell
Serves 12-15 eyeballs
- 2 cups oats, blended
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup Mayver’s Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 100g milk chocolate, for melting
- 100g dark chocolate, for melting
- 15 white chocolate buttons
- 15 milk or dark chocolate drops
- Combine oats, honey and peanut butter and roll into balls. Refrigerate until firm.
- Dip each ball into melted dark or white chocolate.
- Top with one white chocolate disc button and chocolate drop to complete eyeballs.
Mayver’s products are available at Woolworths, Coles and independent retailers Australia-wide. For more information or recipe inspiration visit mayvers.com.au