Time: 5-8 minutes | 2 serves
Gluten Free / Vegetarian / Sugar Free
Ingredients (Gluten free)
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp Mayver’s Dark Roasted Peanut Butter
- 2 extra large free range eggs
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed banana, eggs and Mayver’s Dark Roasted peanut butter. Mix well to combine.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan. Spoon mixture onto pan into small pancake shapes. Cook for approximately 2 minutes on both sides, or until cooked through.
- To make monkey pancakes like the image, cook different sizes of pancakes to assemble your monkey face.
- Use ¼ banana cut into rounds, peanut butter and organic dried fruit to decorate.
This delicious recipe was designed and created by the amazing Brisbane nutritionist and recipe developer Casey-Lee Lyons from Live Love Nourish. (https://www.instagram.com/livelovenourishaus/)
Mayver’s is an Australian family owned natural spread company. All Mayver’s natural spreads are vegan
and contain absolutely no added oil, sugar, gluten, dairy, cholesterol or hardened fats and are nothing
but goodness for your family.
Mayver’s products are available at Woolworths, Coles and independent retailers Australia-wide. For
more information or recipe inspiration visit mayvers.com.au