enjoy your designs at Christmas or all year round!
- Popsicle sticks
- Paint (or spray paint, glitter, rhinestones)
- Blu-Tack and/or fishing line
What to do:
1. Start by gluing six sticks together in an asterisk to make the centre of the snowflake. (Overlapping the sticks helps with the structural integrity of the shape, but we didn’t do that for the first six.)
2. From there add onto each of the limbs in the shape of your choice making opposite sides even. (We googled for shapes and I drew the designs out onto paper for the munchkins to easily follow.)
3. Paint or spray paint the finished snowflake (we chose gold but think red, green, white, silver, blue would look awesome). Add glitter or rhinestones evenly placed on the snowflake so that all opposite sides are exactly evenly decorated.
4. Let dry and hang the lightweight designs with Blu-Tack or attach some fishing line.