Ideas for a Teletubbies Party!
The Teletubbies theme can be used for other parties where bright colours are featured. Think The Wiggles, rainbows, Sesame Street, Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Lego or Superhero.
- Make Teletubbies toast by cutting out sandwich bread in the shape of circles. Then use your finger to press eyes and mouth firmly into bread before filling and toasting with a sandwich press.
- Tubby Custard is simply regular custard with a dash of red food colouring or blend in a few red coloured fruits such as strawberries, cherries or raspberries.
- Teletubbies headgear can be easily achieved using our instructions for Pipe cleaner headbands.
- Rainbow coloured cupcakes, bikkies, jelly beans, fruit and veggies keep the theme running through your snack table.
- Pin the antennae on the Teletubbie is a fun game and can be organised by printing the character onto an A3 piece of paper, snip off the antennae then laminate the body and stick onto wall. Spin kids around and away they go!
Pimp My Balloons – www.pimpmyballoons.com.au