Ideas for Under the Sea Party
- Use cookie cutters to make sea shaped sandwiches, cheese, veggies and fruit. Think starfish, dolphins, pearls, scallop shells…
- Twirl green streamers and stick onto walls to create seaweed decorations.
- Use a clam shell plastic pool for photo ops, to store drinks on ice, or an indoor kinetic sand pit.
- Gummy snakes make great sea snakes.
- Blow up white and/or blue balloons and attach them in a stream to fishing wire or streamers. Then hang from ceiling to create under the sea bubbles.
- Shell pasta makes for a great pasta salad. Grate in some carrot, zucchini or cheese or use bean sprouts to add seaweed to your salad.
- Make ham and cheese croissant sandwiches and add two toothpicks with google eyes attached for cutie crab snacks kids will love.
- Add a couple of drops of blue or green food colouring to lemonade or mineral water to make drinks look like they have come from the sea.
- Have kids paint a picture with glue onto canvas and let them colour it in with different coloured sand.
Credits & Links
Party by Zehra Taskin
Mermaid outfits/Round table gown www.facebook.com/PeriBonjuk