Gorgeous for Valentine’s Day or just to tell someone you love them
- 1 large piece of white paper
- 1 piece of patterned or plain brown paper, for arm/hand outline tree trunk
- assorted coloured or patterned pieces of paper for hearts
- glue stick
- Make an outline in pencil on back of brown piece of paper for trunk
- Carefully cut out the shape of the arm/ hand and glue it onto the white piece of paper from the bottom.
- Get to work drawing and cutting out the heart shapes in all sizes on various pieces of coloured/patterned paper. (We used the fold over method for cutting symmetrical hearts.)
- Glue down the hearts around the top of the tree and in between the “branches”. Maybe have a few “falling” from the tree.
- Go one step further with glitter or names on some of the hearts!