Left over Turkey? Try these awesome enchiladas…
- 1 packet The Spice Tailor Original Tikka Masala
- 250-300g leftover turkey
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- ½ medium red onion, sliced
- ½ medium aubergine, cubed
- 1 small courgettes, cubed
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- 4 large or 8 small flour or corn tortilla wraps
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir fry the vegetables for about 5 minutes or until almost tender. Season.
- Divide the filling between the tortilla wraps and add in the turkey. Roll up the wraps and place into an ovenproof dish, seam-side down.
- Pour over the Tikka Masala sauce, leaving the ends clear. Reserve the spices for another cook.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 mins until piping hot and serve.