- Bostik Clag Kids PVA
- Bostik Blu Stik
- Bostik Blu-Tack
- Printed Template
- Icy Pole Sticks (craft sticks)
- Pipe Cleaners
- Coloured A4 card:
- 1 x sheet favourite superhero colour
- 1 x sheet for hair
- 1 x sheet for boots
- Googley eyes (10mm)
- Art Smock
Print the template, put your art smock on and find a clean surface to work on. Make sure you have everything you need.
Blu Tack the cape template to a piece of superhero coloured card. Cut around the template. Once cut out, remove the template and Blu Tack.
Use the Blu Stik to glue the boots and hair template to your chosen colour card.
Cut out a rectangle from the coloured paper big enough to fit the googley eyes into. Use the Clag Kids PVA to glue the eyes and mask.
Make the arms by wrapping a pipe cleaner around the stick, from front to back, twisting the ends together to keep it in place. Cut if arms are too long, then use Clag Kids PVA to stick:
- Only the top section of the cape to the back of the stick
- The hair and mask with googley eyes to the top of the stick
- The boots at the bottom
That looks SUPER FANTASTIC!
Quality time with Dad*
- Studies show that fathers who spend plenty of quality bonding time with children positively effects early child development.
- Kids are encouraged to lead the way with dad’s help through fun and interactive projects such as the Bostik’s Volcano and Rocketship.
- Bostik’s Father’s Day craft projects makes for unique and sentimental presents for dads, uncles and granddads.
- Kids can show dad that he’s their hero with Bostik’s Super Hero craft project.
*Science Daily, How Fathers and Children should spend time together, June 2019.